I wanted to share my halloween tablescape with you! It was really simple to put together, but I just love it! It is my version of Sandra Lee’s Semi-Homemade. It was just a few things things that I already had lying around, and with minimal effort, I had my table decorated for the season! I’m sure that between the boxes in your closet and a trip to a craft store, flea market or department store, you’ll find that you have just want you need to bring some holiday flare to your table!
Here’s what I used!
- Coffee Mugs & Plates — Crate & Barrel (last year)
- Skelton Champagne Flutes — Present from my mother (old)
- Vase — West Elm
- Flowers — Clearance Section at Michaels (but I’m mad at them for not adjusting a coupon, so I suggest you try another crafter store)
- Wicker Basket — hand-me-down
- Reeses Pumpkins — anywhere!
- Cinnamon Candle — similar here